1. Terms and definitions
- 1.1 Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance by the Participant of the Offer by registering on the Website.
- 1.2 Agreement - this agreement of accession, concluded between the Organizer and the Participant, expressed Acceptance in the manner specified by the Agreement.
- 1.3. Personal cabinet is a closed (protected) section of the Site located at http://www.company.com, which allows the Participant, after completing the registration and payment for the Product, to access it, report and receive information on the performance of the Contract, as well as perform other actions in framework of performance of the Agreement.
- 1.4. The organizer is the Company LLC, which provides services in accordance with the Agreement and information on the Website.
- 1.5. Offer - published on the Website to the unspecific circle of individuals a public offer (public offer) of the Organizer to conclude an Agreement with him on the conditions contained in it, as well as taking into account the information contained on the Website.
- 1.6. Product - a set of lessons organized and transmitted by the Organizer online through the Site, webinars, practical trainings (coaching), master classes, consultations, video materials, as well as offline events that are listed on the Site.
- 1.7. Program 1 - A product that includes a simplified set of events and materials in accordance with the information on the Site.
- 1.8. Program 2 - A product that includes, in addition to the activities and materials of Program 1, additional activities and materials in accordance with the information on the Site.
- 1.9. Website - a set of information resources belonging to the Organizer, placed on the global computer network Internet at http://www.company.com.
- 1.10. Participant is an individual who expresses an Acceptance in accordance with the procedure established by the Agreement and wishes to purchase one of the Products in accordance with the Agreement.
- 1.11. Party - Participant or Organizer, acting separately.
- 1.12. Parties - Participant and Organizer, acting separately.
- 1.13. Member ID - a unique identification number assigned to the Member when registering on the Site.
2. General regulatons
- 2.1. The agreement between the Participant and the Organizer is concluded at the time of the Offer Acceptance by the Participant by registering on the Website.
- 2.2. From the moment of the Acceptance of the Offer, the Contract is considered to be concluded in simple written form, does not require paperwork and has full legal force.
- 2.3. By making an Acceptance, the Participant confirms his full legal capacity and capacity, in particular, attaining the age of 18 years, the legal right to enter into an Agreement with the Organizer, to manage his personal data.
- 2.4. Perticipant is responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided during the registration on the Site.
3. Subject of the agreement
- 3.1. In accordance with the Agreement, the Organizer undertakes to organize, as well as provide the Participant with access to lessons, webinars, practical training (coaching), master classes, consultations, video materials, as well as offline activities of the Member’s Product 1 or Program 2), and the Member undertakes to pay for the Product in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- 3.2. The list of events and materials included in the Product (for Program 1 or Program 2) is indicated by the Organizer on the Site. The Participant confirms familiarization with the information presented on the Site at the Acceptance of the Offer.
4. Execution of the contract
- 4.1. When registering on the Website by the Participant, a “login” and “password” are formed, with the use of which the Participant can log onto the Website and get access to the Personal cabinet.
- 4.2. Obligatory condition of registration on the Website is putting a mark in the column “I accept the terms of the Public contract / offer” on the “Registration” page.
- 4.3. After authorization and filling in all the required profile fields in the Personal cabinet, the Participant has the right to choose one of the proposed Products, specifically Program 1 or Program 2, to gain access to events and materials.
- 4.4. Access to materials and events is provided to the Participant after full payment of the selected Product.
- 4.5. The content of each of the Products (for Program 1 or Program 2), materials and events is determined by the Organizer independently.
- 4.6. The participant independently provides himself with the hardware and software necessary to access the materials and events included in the Product.
- 4.7. The organizer has the right to suspend the online lesson, webinar, practical training (coaching), master class, consultation in case of incorrect behavior of the Participant, which impedes the conduct of the relevant event. In this case, the Participant is not entitled to claim the return of the money paid for the Product.
- 4.8. Provided Product information is not accompanied by the issuance of documents for education and / or qualifications.
- 4.9. Providing access to events and materials does not imply on the part of the Organizer any guarantee of effectiveness in the application of the received information and / or skills for the purposes of the Participant. The Participant assumes the full responsibility and risks associated with the use of information and materials provided by the Organizer.
5. Cost of services and payment procedure
- 5.1. The cost of the Products (Program 1 or Program 2) is indicated on the Website and may be changed by the Organizer at any time unilaterally. The new cost takes effect from the moment it is published on the Website and does not apply to the Products paid by the time of publication.
- 5.2. After choosing a Product (Program 1 or Program 2), the Participant transfers funds in the amount of the value of the corresponding Product in the order of 100% prepayment.
- 5.3. Payment for the Product is carried out in accordance with the details of the Organizer indicated on the Site. The moment of payment is the receipt of funds on the Organizer’s current account.
- 5.4. Payment for the Participant may be made by a third party. In this case, in the accompanying payment information, the surname, first name, middle name and ID of the Participant for whom payment was made must be indicated.
6. Bonus program
- 6.1. In accordance with the Organizer’s marketing policy set forth on the Website, as part of the execution of the Agreement, in order to popularize the Products offered by the Organizer to the Participant, bonuses in the following forms can be provided free of charge:
- provision of property for personal use;
- granting in gratuitous use of the car for the term up to 1 year;
- bonuses in the form of cash;
- bonuses in the form of payment for foreign trips to offline events with payment for accommodation, meals and excursions;
- other bonuses stipulated by the Organizer’s marketing policy.
- 6.2. The provision of bonuses under the Agreement may be due to the successful development of the Product in accordance with the criteria defined by the Organizer’s marketing policy set forth on the Webite.
- 6.3. To provide a bonus in the form of free car use, the Organizer provides the Participant with 4 attempts for a period of 90 days to fulfill the criteria used to assess the success of the Product use by the Member and indicated on the Site. If the criteria are not fulfilled within the specified 4 attempts, this bonus is not provided, unless otherwise specified by the Organizer in the Agreement or on the Site.
- 6.4. The fulfillment of the obligations of the Organizer under this Agreement, including the provision of bonuses to the Participant in accordance with the marketing policy of the Organizer may be carried out by third parties at the discretion of the Organizer.
7. Personal data
- 7.1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Participant consents to the Organizer for processing (collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking and destruction of their personal data, including using automation equipment.
- 7.1.1. The Participant agrees to the transfer to third parties of his personal and other data for the implementation of partnership and other programs, provided that the Organizer ensures confidentiality regarding the transmitted data.
- 7.1.2. The purpose of processing the Participant’s personal data is to provide services under the Agreement and to provide the possibility of using the resources of the Webite.
- 7.2. No Party may, without the written permission of the other Party, transfer confidential information to third parties.
- 7.2.1. The Parties consider confidential information that is not publicly available on the Site and that they provide to each other, including, but not limited to, information about other purchasers of the Product, business plans.
- 7.3. Only persons who are directly connected with the use of the Products under the Contract can be familiarized with the transmitted information that is confidential.
- 7.4. The parties will take all necessary measures to not disclose information and the lack of access to familiarize it with third parties without the consent of each of the parties.
- 7.5. In cases stipulated by the current legislation of the territory in which the Participant operates, confidential information may be provided by any Party to authorized state bodies (including law enforcement) with mandatory notification of the other Party.
8. Dispute Resolution
- 8.1. In case of disagreement, the Parties shall, if possible, resolve them by negotiation. If the Parties do not come to a single decision within one month from the start of negotiations, the dispute shall be considered in court at the location of the Organizer.
9. Final regulations
- 9.1. The Agreement comes into force from the moment the Participant makes an Acceptance of the Offer in the manner prescribed by the Agreement and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations in full.
- 9.2. The Parties agreed that the Organizer has the right to unilaterally make changes to the Agreement, as well as to change the information on the Site. At the same time, such changes become mandatory for the Participant from the moment of their publication on the Website.
- 9.3. Each Party undertakes to notify the other Party about changes in its details within 5 business days. The Organizer notifies the Participant of this by posting information on the Site, and the Participant using e-mail by sending a letter to the address indicated on the Website.
- 9.4. The Participant consents to the sending by the Organizer to the email address of the Participant correspondence, information about ongoing events, promotions, new projects, etc.
- 9.5. The parties are not responsible for the complete or partial non-fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement, if such non-compliance was due to force majeure, namely: floods, other natural disasters, military actions, decisions and decisions of state authorities or other events.
- 9.6. The parties to this Agreement do not consider the services provided by the Organizer included in the Product as services in the field of education and educational activities.
- 9.7. When executing this Agreement, acts, accounts, additional agreements and annexes to the Agreement may be drawn up in accordance with the requirements developed by the Organizer and posted on the Website.